It makes good sense
Albury offers industry and businesses a great selection of vital support services that include an airport with daily flights to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, the Ettamogah Rail Hub with links north and south, public and private hospitals, fantastic training facilities with two universities and two Tafe colleges and a proactive and supportive Chamber of commerce fostering strong business networks.
Here's more good reasons to relocate;
- A highly diverse industry base
- As at July 2016, the Albury LGA had a GRP valued at approximately $3.08 Billion (an increase of $111 million compared to August 2015)
- Centrally located between Melbourne, Canberra & Sydney
- Positioned in the highly sought after transport triangle of Adelaide, Melbourne Sydney
- Competitive industrial land prices starting at $30sqm
- A stable and skilled labour force in areas from manufacturing, industrial, agriculture, health, education and retail
- The perfect work-life balance – affordable housing, easy commuting and time to spend with family and friends.
- Quality infrastructure, education, health, sporting, cultural and community facilities.
- A city open for business and development – red carpet, not red tape
Don't just take our word for it
Here's what local business owners have to say about living and doing business in Albury.