Disabilities and access
- The Access Committee was formed by AlburyCity to bring to Council’s attention disability issues in the built environment. New members are always welcome, click here for more information. T: 02 6023 8111
Master Locksmith Access Key
- The Master Locksmith Access Key (MLAK) is an innovative system that uses a universal lock and key to allow people with a disability to gain access to public facilities 24 hours a day. People with a disability can purchase their own universal key from a local Master Locksmith (Master Locksmiths Association of Australasia (MLAA) member) for a nominal fee ($10 - $20). Proof of disability will be required.
Accessible facilities are located at:
- QEII Square (Dean Street, near the Art Gallery)
- Norris Park Oval
- Albury Botanic Gardens (Dean Street and Wodonga Place, opposite the Gardens Medical Centre)
- Albury and Lavington Mobility Map
- Access to Premises booklet – phone AlburyCity Customer Service to obtain a copy T: 02 6023 8111
Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme (TTSS)
- The NSW Government offers a Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme. For further information go to Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme.
Ability Links NSW
- Ability Links NSW supports people with a disability, their families and carers. It provides a locally based first point of contact. Contact Intereach for further information 1/553 David Street, Albury T: 02 6051 7800
National Disability Insurance Scheme
- The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will become available in the local area from 2017.
Ability links NSW