Housing and accommodation services
The main point of contact for housing-related assistance is Youth and Family Services at the Hub, 562 Macauley Street, Albury.
Also based at the Hub are:
- Homes Out West (community housing provider)
- Albury Supported Accommodation Service
- South West Tenants Advice Service
If the other Hub agencies are unable to help you directly, they will point you in the direction of someone who can.
Contact Youth and Family Services for assistance. Freecall T: 1800 885 355
Did you know that research suggests that on any given night in Australia, 1 in 200 people are homeless? Currently there are more than 105,000 homeless people living in Australia.
Are you homeless or think you will become homeless in Albury or its surrounding areas?
Homeward Alliance, a partnership between YES, St Vincent de Paul Society, Woomera Aboriginal Corporation, Homes Out West and Verto, provides a range of supports and services aimed at helping:
- Meet your immediate needs and work towards your long term goals
- Prevent you from becoming homeless
- Access crisis accommodation
- Find safe, stable and secure accommodation
These services can be accessed at The HUB, 562 Macauley Street, Albury. Ph: 1800 885 355
For urgent accommodation issues after hours you can contact:
- Links 2 Home Homelessness Line: 1800 152 152
- The Domestic Violence Lines: 1800 656 463
- YES Supported Accommodation Service (Ages 15-18 only): 1800 040 065
- Ask Izzy is a free, anonymous and location-based online directory that will help find food, shelter, health and other critical support services for people who are experiencing homelessness in the community.