Waste and recycling
Water supply and management
Albury Floodplain Management
Biodiversity and Vegetation Management
- Public Health and Safety
Public Health and Safety
To keep Albury a great place to live, work and play, we provide a range of services to continually improve the standard of public health and the level of personal safety in our community.
We’re responsible for:
- identifying and monitoring public health issues
- inspecting and monitoring businesses to ensure compliance with the Food Act 2003 and the Public Health Act 2010
- handling food-related complaints
- advising food businesses on public health
- managing noise and odour issues
- running programs and strategies that promote better health.