Albury's reputation as a quality event host and venue provider extends from major regional, state and national sporting, music and cultural events, to boutique and community activities. Event hosts and organisers across the board rate AlburyCity's event support services as second to none.
AlburyCity's dedicated Events Team can provides facilitation, guidance and support throughout the planning and preparation process and the Team works in collaboration with organisers to ensure events are conducted successfully and safely, with a minimum of red tape.
The Events Team can assist with:
- Destination and venue advice and familiarisation
- Coordination of logistics coordination such as public space approvals, traffic diversions and waste management
- Recommendations on key suppliers and service providers
- Introductions to local agencies and community organisations
- Pre and post touring itineraries
- Promotional collateral
- Staffing for events
- Bid preparation for hosts
If you have a community event that you would like to hold in a public space, please contact the Events Team to discuss your application.
For more information contact the AlburyCity Events Team on 02 6023 8111.