Our dedicated Events Team works in collaboration with organisers to ensure events are conducted successfully and safely, with a minimum of red tape.
Council supports corporate groups, community groups and individuals plan events, by providing information, advice and access to a range of resources and services, including:
- Information on how to book a park or reserve
- Event guidance to host your own activities, including assistance with temporary road closures, council approvals, risk plans, food safety and waste management
- Recommendations on key suppliers and service providers
- Introductions to local agencies and community organisations
- Bid preparation for hosts
- Support with either cash, or in-kind event support
- Free event listing on visitalburywodonga.com.au (conditions apply).
Event Permit Application
If you would like to hold an event in a park or open space within Albury complete our Event Permit Application and a member of the our Events Team will be in touch.