AlburyCity Children’s Services runs four Vacation Care programs during school holidays. Children from Kinder to Year 6 are offered a wide variety of interesting play and recreational experiences. We provide parents with the security of knowing their children are being educated and cared for in a safe, friendly and relaxed environment each day.
Vacation Care is provided at Albury OOSH, North Albury OOSH, Trinity OOSH for Kinder to Year 3 students. St Pats OOSH runs their SPOT program, which is for Year 4 to Year 6.
We provide parents with the security of knowing their children are being educated and cared for in a safe, friendly and relaxed environment each day.
All programs will operate on school holiday days as set by the NSW Board of Education and Communities.
Please note: our St Pats and Trinity programs will operate on holidays set by the Catholic Board of Education and the Anglican Schools Commission.
All Programs will be closed for all New South Wales and National Gazetted Public Holidays.
For more information, download our: 2022 OOSH & Vacation Care Parent Handbook.
Vacation Care – 10 to 27 Jan 2023
Vacation Care will be operating from 10 to 27 January 2023 at Albury OOSH, North Albury OOSH, Trinity OOSH and St Pats OOSH (closed on Thursday, 26 January 2023 due to Public Holiday).
Bookings for care will open on Monday, 28 November 2022 at 8am. All bookings are made via your My Family Lounge account. Please make sure your child is enrolled prior to bookings opening to ensure you don’t miss the notification. Follow the steps below to enrol your child or contact the team on 02 6043 5830 for assistance.
Programs for the upcoming school holidays:
Important Information for Vacation Care bookings
- Vacation Care bookings can not be cancelled. You will be charged for all days that you book. Please ensure you only book days that you require as we are unable to remove your booking.
- For Child Care Subsidy (CCS) to be applied, your child must attend the first and last day of care that you have booked. If they do not attend, CCS may not apply to all booked days. Further information is available from Services Australia.
How to Enrol
We now manage all of our bookings for OOSH and vacation care online through My Family Lounge (MFL). It's easy to enrol, simply use the My Family Lounge casual booking App (available on the App Store / Google Play) or for permanent bookings, follow the three simple steps below.
- Create a My Family Lounge Account (step-by-step guide)
(If you already have a MFL account, please skip this step and log in below)
- Enrol your child in My Family Lounge (step-by-step guide)
- This is used to make one off bookings during vacation care: