AlburyCity Children’s Series runs four Vacation Care programs during school holidays. Children from Kinder to Year 4 are offered a wide variety of interesting play and recreational experiences. We provide parents with the security of knowing their children are being educated and cared for in a safe, friendly and relaxed environment each day.
Vacation Care is provided at Albury OOSH, North Albury OOSH, Trinity OOSH for Kinder to Year 3 students. St Pats OOSH runs their SPOT program, which is for Year 4 to Year 6.
We provide parents with the security of knowing their children are being educated and cared for in a safe, friendly and relaxed environment each day. Nutritious snacks based on the Eat Smart, Play Smart Program and drinks are offered to the children, together with a wide variety of interesting play and recreational experiences.
All programs will operate on school holiday days as set by the NSW Board of Education and Communities. Please note: our St Pats and Trinity programs will operate on holidays set by the Catholic Board of Education and the Anglican Schools Commission.
All Programs will be closed for all New South Wales and National Gazetted Public Holidays.
For more information download our 2022 OOSH & Vacation Care Parent Handbook
Vacation Care – 4 to 15 July 2022
Vacation Care will be running during the July school holidays at Albury OOSH, North Albury OOSH, Trinity OOSH and St Pats OOSH.
Bookings are scheduled to open from Monday 20 June 2022, 8am. Programs can be viewed below.
All bookings must be made via your My Family Lounge account. Children must be enrolled prior to making a Vacation Care booking.
Important Information for Vacation Care bookings
- Vacation Care bookings can not be cancelled. You will be charged for all days that you book. Please ensure you only book days that you require as we are unable to remove your booking.
- For Child Care Subsidy (CCS) to be applied, your child must attend the first and last day of care that you have booked. If they do not attend, CCS may not apply to all booked days. Further information is available from Services Australia.
How to Enrol
We now manage all of our bookings for OOSH and vacation care online through My Family Lounge (MFL). It's easy to enrol, simply use the My Family Lounge casual booking App (available on the App Store / Google Play) or for permanent bookings, follow the three simple steps below.
- Create a My Family Lounge Account (step-by-step guide)
(If you already have a MFL account, please skip this step and log in below)
- Enrol your child in My Family Lounge (step-by-step guide)
- This is used to make one off bookings during vacation care:
If you need more information or would like a tour please contact us
Monday-Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Phone: 02 6043 5830
Visit us: 1132 Burrows Road, Lavington, NSW 2640