Albury CBD Off-street Car Parks
- Wilson Street Car Park – 343 parking spaces, access off Wilson or Olive Streets
- SS&A Car Park – 558 parking spaces, access off Wilson or Swift Streets
- Myer Centrepoint Car Park – 652 parking spaces, access off David or Swift Streets
- David Street Car Park – 168 parking spaces, access off David or Macauley Streets
- Target Car Park – 48 parking spaces, access off Kiewa Street
- Volt Lane Car Park – 497 parking spaces, access off Smollett Street
- Kiewa Street Car Park – 365 parking spaces, access off Kiewa Street
- West End Plaza Car Park – 601 parking spaces, access off Smollett or Kiewa Streets
Residential parking permits
Albury does not have a residential parking scheme that gives parking rights in certain streets to residents only.
However, we currently have an interim arrangement for a few streets in inner Albury where only residents and people working in businesses in those streets are allowed to park. This measure is under review.
Commercial vehicle permits
You may need a commercial vehicle parking permit to use a commercial loading zone or regulated parking bay for a set period of time.
The rules for loading zones are:
- The only vehicles you can park in a loading zone are those designed mainly to carry goods (trucks, vans etc.)
- You can only use a loading zone for loading or unloading goods
- You can stay in a loading zone for no more than 30 minutes
- A station wagon or three-wheeled goods-carrying vehicle can use a loading zone for no more than 15 minutes.
To use a loading zone or a regulated parking bay for more than the allowed 30 (or 15) minutes, you will need to submit an application form for a parking permit and pay a fee. For some activities you may also need to supply a traffic control plan. Please contact us (02 6023 8111) for more information about requirements for this permit.