NOW CLOSED: Stay tuned for future dates
Having a pet is one of life’s great pleasures, but we understand that this can come at a cost. Registration, microchipping and desexing all add up and for some, this can be unaffordable. That’s why we are helping pensioners and concession card holders through our ‘Keep Track of your Best Mate’ program with:
- Free microchipping
- Free registration
- Subsidised desexing
Who is eligible?
To be eligible, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Live in Albury,
- Hold a pensioner concession or valid low-income health care card,
- Attend your ‘Keep Track of your Best Mate’ booking at the Albury Animal Care Centre (AACC),
- Complete the required registration forms and documentation, and
- Register a limit of two pets per household.
Do I need to pay anything?
Thanks to the RSPCA, we are able to provide heavily discounted desexing rates to those who have registered. The cost of desexing your pet is paid directly to the vet on the day of your appointment.
- $30 per cat
- $40 per dog
How do I participate?
Bring your pet to your ‘Keep Track of your Best Mate’ booking and:
- Have one of our friendly staff microchip your cat or dog.
- Our staff will book an appointment for you with a participating vet clinic.
- Take your cat or dog to the vet appointment and pay the discounted fee. Once we have received confirmation from the vet that your pet has been desexed, we’ll register your pet and send you the registration certificate.
If my pet is desexed, can I still access free registration and microchipping? keyboard_arrow_right
Yes, you can. All you need to do is provide proof that your pet has been desexed.
Can I get my pet desexed, but not registered or microchipped? keyboard_arrow_right
We want to make sure your pet can be returned safely to you if they become lost. That’s why all pets that are desexed must also be registered and microchipped.
Can I get my pet registered and microchipped, but not desexed? keyboard_arrow_right
You can access free microchipping at your ‘Keep Track of your Best Mate’ booking, but you won’t be eligible for free registration unless your pet is desexed.
Book an appointment now
Albury Animal Care Centre
695 Mudge Street
Hamilton Valley, NSW
Phone - 6043 8530
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this initiative, please contact via the above phone number or email firstname.lastname@example.org.